“St Barth Gourmet festival is a highly respected event on the worldwide culinary landscape and is considered one of the best of the leading international gourmet festivals. »
Since the first mini edition in 2013, this festival presents Saint Barthélemy through the prism of gastronomy, allowing the island to share the conviviality and authenticity for which is renowned and which help create a unique and exclusive tourist destination.
The patron chef for the 2018 festival: Nicolas Sale, chef at Hôtel Ritz à paris, Two stars at restaurant La Table de L’Espadon, One star at restaurant Les Jardins de l’Espadon.
He will be joined by five chefs, each a star on the french culinary scene. They will be hosted by some of the most prestigious island restaurants during the festival:
· Edouard Loubet, 2 Michelin stars chef at La Bastide de Capelongue, provence,
· Cédric Béchade, 1 Michelin star chef at L’Auberge Basque, Saint-Jean de Luz,
· Virginie Basselot, MOf in 2015 chef at l’Hôtel Negresco, Nice,
· Serge Labrosse, 1 Michelin star chef at La Chaumière, Genève, Suisse
· Pierre Augé, Top Chef 2014 chef at La Maison du Petit Pierre, Béziers